I recently posted the above picture on my Facebook Page and all of you went crazzzzy, asking for the recipe!
Wow, I'm so happy you guys love what I post! I won't hold back any longer... here's the super easy recipe!
Gluten-Free Ricotta and Spinach Stuffed Pasta Shells
One 300g package frozen chopped spinach
One 475g large container ricotta cheese
1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
2 cloves garlic
Salt and pepper to taste
1 jar pasta sauce
1 box gluten-free Tinkyada Grand Shells
1. Preheat oven to 350*.
2. Line a 9x9" pan with approximately one inch of pasta sauce.
3. Cook entire package of Tinkyada pasta shells according to directions, about 20 minutes in boiling water. Rinse pasta with cold water.
4. Thaw and thoroughly drain spinach.
5. Combine spinach, ricotta, parmesam cheese, garlic and salt and pepper.
6. Scoop cheesy mixture into the shells and space evenly in pan.
7. Top the shells with the remaining sauce.
8. Bake for 20 minutes or until heated throughout.
You can also add mozzarella or Parmesan cheese to the top before baking and/or you can add cooked broccoli to the cheesy mixture in addition to spinach.
It's that easy, friends!
The pasta shells that I used are from Tinkyada. You can request the shells at your local health food store if they do not already carry them. If you find another brand of shells, this recipe was perfect with 25 shells, give or take a couple.Enjoy!
Thanks for posting, looks yummy.ReplyDelete