Baked Fusilli, Vegetables and Cheese
340g (5 cups) gluten-free fusilli (I used gluten-free Catelli)
2 cups broccoli
1/2 cup peas (or veggies of your choice)
1/2 cup cream cheese
1/2 cup milk
2 cups shredded cheese (old cheddar, mozzarella, whatever you choose)
1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan
1-3 cloves garlic
2 tsp dried basil
Gluten-free bread crumbs (I used Aurora brand)
- Cook your pasta according to the directions on the package in a large pot.
- Add the veggies to the boiling water allowing them enough time to finish cooking with your pasta.
- While pasta/veggies are cooking, heat milk and cream cheese in a small pan.
- Add in the shredded cheese (except 1/2 cup), Parmesan, garlic, basil and salt. Mix well.
- Drain pasta and return to large pot. Mix in the cheese sauce. Add salt to taste.
- Pour in casserole dish, top with remaining cheese and sprinkle with bread crumbs.
- Bake at 350* for 20 minutes.