I love the people over at Kinnikinnick! I might love them as much as I love this new bread.
It is seriously good.
I had seen the Toss your Toaster ads but I'm stubborn and I needed proof.
And proof came.
They sent over a nice box of goodies from their new line up. They really didn't lie when they said it does not need to be toasted.
Plus, I ate my first few pieces with just vegan margarine. I never do that. Mainly because I've never liked a gluten-free bread enough to have it plain buttered and untoasted. This changes things.
Kinnikinnick's new products will give [unnamed bread company] a run for their money.
Here are some highlights on the bread:
- You do not have to toast them!
- There's 5g of fiber per 2 slices
- Offers white or multigrain bread, plus hamburger and hotdog buns
- Regular size loaf and regular size slices - no more mini sandwiches!
- Dairy free, soy free, peanut and nut free and kosher
- Reasonable prices (as seen below)
These are the first Gluten Free Bakery Products to qualify for the Heart & Stroke Foundation of Canada™ Health Check™ Program.(Above is quoted from Kinnikinnick's website)
Currently, you can only purchase the new line through their website but I think soon enough you will be able to find it in stores.
How excited are you to have a
regular full-size sandwich? ;)