Easter it just around the corner and that means chocolate!
Ganong has got you covered with their line up of gluten-free Easter chocolate and treats.
In Ontario, Ganong products are available at Wal-mart, some Loblaw stores, Shoppers Drug Mart, and Sobeys.
The prize pack will contain one of each of the following Ganong Easter candy:
- 380g Ganong Easter Jelly Animals in compostable bag
- 300g Ganong Panned Eggs in compostable bag
- 250g Ganong MM Eggs in compostable bag
- 300g Ganong Chocolate Cherry Jube eggs in compostable bag
- 225g Ganong Chocolate Cherry cheesecake eggs
- Ganong Delecto boxed chocolates: Milk, Dark, Truffles, and Nut and Caramel, one box of each.
All of these products are clearly marked Gluten Free, and the Easter candy in stand up bags is made of compostable packaging film.
What is your favourite Easter tradition with your kids?
- Post your entry in a comment below before 11:59 EST on Friday, March 23, 2012 and you will be entered to win one set of Ganong chocolate (as described above)
- Please include your name (as it appears on Facebook) or your Twitter handle in your comment so I am able to contact you when/if you win! If you do not have Facebook or Twitter, please ensure I have a way to contact you.
- If you enter more than once (please don't) only your first comment will be considered.
Comments on this blog require approval - please only post once and I will approve them at a later time.